ABOUT THE READY COMPANIES
Ready Temporary Services and Ready Construction Services, match temporary employees to jobs in the construction, manufacturing, distribution and hospitality industries. While others strive to do what we do, none have our experience, our resources or our commitment to service, quality and safety. Consider our experience…
- Since 1967, Ready Temporary Services (previously Ready Men Labor) has been providing the right people for jobs on time, anytime, every time. In 2001 we added Ready Construction Services to meet the growing need for labor in the construction industry of Denver.
- Our management has 100 years' combined experience in the industry.
- We place an average of 250 workers per day at 120 jobsites across Denver.
OVERVIEW OF READY TEMPORARY SERVICES
Consider our high level of service…
- The Ready Companies has 17 radio-dispatched vans and four buses to transport workers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, guaranteeing workers are on-site on time.
- All workers come into our office prior to being dispatched, giving us the opportunity to assess every aspect of that worker's readiness to work.
- When it comes to paying the employee or billing the customer, our back office staff is knowledgeable and considerate of our customers' needs and requests; we pride ourselves on flexibility, accuracy and promptness.
Consider our commitment to quality…
- At the Ready Companies we guarantee our employees. We understand that from time to time someone may not be the right fit. In that circumstance, our team will replace any worker within minutes of the call.
Consider our commitment to safety…
- The Ready Companies provide our workers with all the PPE, equipment or clothing they need to get the job done safely.
- We have been awarded a Premium Cost Containment Certificate.
- Since 1990 we have worked hand in hand with Pinnacol Assurance to reduce and eliminate the frequency and severity of jobsite injuries.
- We actively investigate accidents and safety concerns of all employees and customers to ensure access to safe working conditions.
Consider our commitment to the community…
- At the Ready Companies, we do more than just fill jobs. Community involvement is at the core of our company philosophy, whether it's political involvement to support good causes or donations to some of Denver's most respected organizations that help the city's neediest, including Denver's Road Home, Erase Homelessness, Dress for Success, The Delores Project, The Gathering Place, the Salvation Army and Girls Inc. We also draw some of our labor pool from these groups, giving them a hand up -- not a handout.
Consider our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint…
- By transporting our employees to the jobsite we eliminate the need for personal transportation. Every one of our vans ON the road takes up to 14 personal vehicles OFF the road!
- The Ready Companies have been recycling office paper since 1993. We also collect newspapers from our employees and cardboard from the area for a twice-weekly trip to the recycling yard.
- We offer bill pay by EFT or credit card to reduce paper usage and mailing costs. Online billing will be available soon.
- Billing by e-mail is available by request and soon, at each customer's request, we will generate and distribute bills
EXECUTIVE AND MANAGEMENT TEAM
The executive team at Ready Temporary Services and Ready Construction Services has over 76 years' combined experience in the top positions, who have been successfully providing temporary services since 1967.
Jim Hannifin, President
Jim is the founder of the Ready Companies. He is devoted not only to his family and company, but also to his community. Jim is semi-retired but is active in the office and acts as advisor for the management team.
Michael Sanborn, COO
Michael has a keen sense of people and knows the abilities and personalities of the Ready Companies' workforce. His understanding of the needs of both clients and workers ensures that the job gets done on time in a safe manner, and that all parties are pleased with the outcome.
Travis Pomeroy, General Manager
Travis not only manages the Ready Companies' Safety Program, he is an integral part of management team, and is always available to lend a helping hand to the dispatch team. With a desire to develop efficient and effective levels of service, Travis has grown with the company since 2001.
The sales team of four account executives, serving clients with customized care to meet their specific needs. Their outgoing personalities and firm beliefs in the company translate into an uncanny ability to understand the clients' needs and find the right work force solutions.
Jennifer Neuhalfen, Controller
Jennifer worked through the ranks of the company before becoming controller. Her experience allows her to be an effective manager of back-office operations, and to communicate necessary information to all levels and departments within the company. Jenny has been with the company since 1993.
Our management team is a big part of our extended family, overseeing many of the administrative functions and services of the Ready Companies. They include:
Dan, Carolyn, Craig, Cisco and Steve, Dispatch Managers
The newest addition to our dispatch management team was in 2013. With that history, and an average of 15 years' experience, each dispatch manager has a keen sense of our customers' needs and an ability to match the skills of our diverse work force to each position. They also have the geographic knowledge of the metro area required for efficient dispatching.
In addition to our management and executive teams, Ready's team of drivers, operations and back office support staff make it possible to deliver dependable and prompt service in the Denver area.
We can meet your workforce needs 24 hours a day; 7 days a week and deliver workers to the jobsite with our fleet of transport vehicles."